About the Pharmacy at WesternU in the Patient Care Center, Pomona
The Pharmacy at WesternU is open to the public and accepts most insurance drug plans.
With your health being our mission, our Pharmacy staff will provide you with critical information on your prescribed medications. They will work with you to ensure you understand all of the essential details such as:
- What each medication is for
- How each one should be taken
- Possible side effects that can occur
- Which side effects to report to your healthcare provider
Our team of Pharmacists also help in monitoring chronic health conditions such as diabetes, asthma, and high blood pressure.
The pharmacy is staffed by licensed pharmacists, certified pharmacy technicians and pharmacy interns from the Western University of Health Sciences College of Pharmacy. We are proud to be a member of the Good Neighbor Pharmacy Network.
The Pharmacy at WesternU offers:
- A full line of prescription and nonprescription medications
- Complete compounding services (including veterinary compounding)
- Private, individual medication consultations
- Diabetes management
- Travel consultations and vaccines are available through our Travel Health Center
Please call (909) 706-3730 for an appointment. Prompt care for urgent issues is also available.
*Pharmacy services are not available in our Rancho Cucamonga location.